Casa Mia and CM2 Operations Change During COVID-19 temporary change in operations
Dear friends, family, and valued customers,
We are proud members of this community and like you, we're monitoring the latest information in regards to the COVID-19 pandemic. The safety and well-being of our families is our main concern.
We want to provide you with the steps that we are taking at Casa Mia and CM2 in order to provide you with a safe dining experience.
• We have incremented significantly our already elevated frequency of wiping down and sanitizing surfaces, especially in high contact areas, such as door handles, touch screens, restrooms, entrances, and main areas
• All in-house soap has been and will continue to be anti-bacterial soap
• Our staff of 20 years is highly trained in food handling and food hygiene best practices.
• We are closely following and staying up to date on strict local, national, and international public health guidelines for the foodservice industry, especially as it pertains to the COVID-19 crisis.
For your safety as a responsible business, we will offer CURBSIDE PICKUP AND DELIVERY ONLY.
We will be suspending dine-in services until further notice from the government. Once the government deems the community safe, we will reopen for regular dine-in business.
• We will be accepting orders for LUNCH AND DINNER starting Thursday 3/19/2020 (Lunch from 11:30 AM - 2:00 PM and Dinner from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM)
• To place an order, please call 480-314-0365, EXT. 1 for Casa Mia, and EXT. 2 for CM2 Pizzeria and Bakeship.
We will continue to monitor this situation very closely and, again, rest assured that we are taking this very seriously. We do hope that these precautionary steps address any concerns, as your patronage is important to us.
If you wish to further help us in overcoming this hurdle, you are welcome to purchase a gift card of any value, and we ask you to retain it until we reopen our doors for din-e-in business. Gift cards can be purchased as either location.
We can't thank you enough for your continued support. Through unity and responsibility, we shall overcome another hurdle.
God bless you all,
The Sodano Family, your extended family